Maintenance Operative - Sand Le Mere Holiday Village - Hull
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for a Maintenance Operative to join an enthusiastic team and maintain high standards throughout Sand Le Mere Holiday Park.
Sand-Le-Mere is located on the coast at Tunstall with Beach access and only 20 minutes from Hull. With bundles of facilities on park and nearby, this is the ultimate location for a family holiday. Sand-Le-Mere entertainment complex has a great presence, guests experience a mixture of its own park team and great acts from around the country. Sand-Le-Mere has everything that a fun filled family holiday should be, and an amazing place to make memories.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Carry out repairs on site/in venues, chalets and caravans in line with instructions from the Maintenance Manager.
- Carry out repairs and restructure drains/groundwork/buildings.
- Carry out repairs to equipment in accommodation units/caravans in line with job requests and to the agreed operating standards.
- To deliver gas bottles as and when requested by the office/General Manager.
- Distribute deliveries from a central point to the relevant department.
- Collection of rubbish and litter/bins, depositing it in the nearest refuse compound, including litter picking the park as and when required.
- Provide support to other departments where applicable.
- Complying with all Company and legal policies and procedures.
- Assist with moving and siting of caravan and lodges.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a full clean driving licence.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Wear Company uniform provided at all times and maintain a smart appearance.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Full clean driving license required.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 20 days holiday leave per annum (plus banks holidays-depending on role)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.