General Manager - Shoreditch, London
Shoreditch Bar Group are currently recruiting for an experienced General Manager. As a general manager, you will lead the management team in operating and maintaining the unit to maximise profitability, whilst ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and standards at all times.
As a GM, you should have previous experience at a capacity of over 200 customers; if you feel that you have suitable managerial experience, but not to this level, then please apply for either Assistant General Manager, Venue Manager, or Bar Manager.
Job Roles include, but are not limited to:
- Managing staff, the cost of labour, and stock.
- Resolving customer complaints, and communicating them with the rest of the team.
- Ensuring that the venue is run within the remits of health and safety standards and licencing.
- Ensure all legislative training is completed within the required time and scale and recorded, which will include the development of staff to help them achieve their potential within and for the business.
- Manage induction of new staff in accordance with company procedure.
- Ensure all staff at the venue complies with company rules and regulations regarding health and safety, fire safety, food safety, along with regular product training.
- A Personal License is desirable.
- Experience in a fast paced environment in the hospitality sector.
- Experience as a Manager (Desired)
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be flexible and available to work in different locations if needed.
- Must be 18 or over with a National Insurance Number, and valid ID's