Sous Chef - Chancery Lane, London
£35,000- £38,000k + Benefits
At Gaucho we are serious about our food and about our Chefs. Our menus have a contemporary global influence, based strongly around modern Argentina. Our chefs prepare arguably the best quality steak in the world. Our beef comes from Argentinian, premium Black-Angus cattle bred at hand selected farms. We can trace our beef from the farm to our guest’s plate.
We know that it is our Chefs who turn our fine, fresh ingredients into world class plates for our guests. Naturally, our kitchens are fast paced and busy places but the sense of community in our kitchens remains second to none.
Our teams work with passion and integrity, our people are respected for who they are and the contribution they make.
If this sounds like the sort of place you would thrive then you will be pleased to hear that we have just created a limited number of opportunities for you to join us as a Sous Chef.
What we offer for Gaucho Sous Chef
- A minimum salary of £35,000k per annum
- Overtime Payments
- Generous bonus scheme & New Year recognition scheme
- Flexible hours
- Monthly Chef Briefings where we listen and learn
- 50% off your total bill at any Gaucho, M, and Crane Tap
- Arguably the best family friendly benefits in the industry
- Coaching and development comes as standard
- Bonuses for recommending other team members to our business
- Opportunities to study on our apprenticeship programme
- Famous (or infamous!) recognition and celebration days
- Cycle to work schemes
- Free staff breakfast and lunch every day worked
What we need for our Gaucho Sous Chefs:
- You will likely already be a Sous Chef in a busy kitchen
- You will want to work with high quality, fresh ingredients
- You will probably already have some experience in leading a team but you will be keen to develop these skills further
- You will understand that effective communication is the key to a flawless shift