Chef Opportunities! - Sheffield
Roles: Sous Chef / Second Chef / Chef de Partie / Pizza Chef / Kitchen Porter / Immediate Start
Up to £11.25 per hour & benefits.
Hourly Rate breakdown:
From NMW to £10.00 per hour dependant on role, plus £1.25 per hour tronc average.
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to do more than eat Italian food, we want them to eat like an Italian - to enjoy the entire experience, escaping from the day to day, connecting with friends and family and of course enjoying great Italian food.
If you're interested in creating amazing authentic Italian dishes, from beautiful ingredients and serving our customers with style this could be the start of something special. We're always on the look-out for people with drive, personality, ambition, potential and plenty of spirit - so does this sound like you?
If it does, we could give you an amazing Italian Education and support you through an award-winning career development programme.
As an ASK Italian Chef we'll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including fully accredited and industry recognised qualifications, and our Leadership programme.
- Fantastic hourly rate, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- Pension contributions.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you'll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Online employee hub - ASK Italian's answer to social media, where you can see what's going on across the company, also see your rota, request holidays and have access to a huge range of further benefits including:
- Access to wages earned, through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You'll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!
As an ASK Italian Chef we will ASK you to:
- Have a huge passion for our Italian food, with the desire to learn and deliver our fabulous menu.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with an eye for detail and a drive for excellent standards.
The key to our success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar...? And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we're also a fantastic place to grow.
So come join us, and be a part of our family