Ability for All Activators - Cheshire East
Various Locations including Alsager, Crewe, Holmes Chapel, Knutsford and Macclesfield.
Salary: £10.84 per hour
Do you like working as part of a team? Do you enjoy helping others have fun playing sports or taking part in activities?
Come and join us! We are looking for enthusiastic, fun activators to help us ensure young people have fun in a safe, friendly environment.
The Ability For All Activators provide a range of inclusive activities for young people with an impairment or additional support need, to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. This role will be supporting and caring for young people and will involve the setting up and delivering of various sports, crafts and fun activities ensuring that the individuals participating are active and enjoying themselves.
Preferably with experience of supervising groups of young people with a variety of abilities and potentially additional needs, or hold a sports coaching qualification. You must have strong communication skills, coupled with good planning and organisational skills. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others.
Want to know more about the team you’ll be joining, our plans and Everybody as a employer ..?
As an employer we’re proud to have won a number of awards including Employer of the Year! But perhaps it’s best for you to hear from our people directly … we’ve been touched with the number of positive messages received from our people during our periods of closure in 2020-21 so here’s a snapshot of what people had to say:
- “Thank you for the communication through this period. It’s been a tough time for everyone and you removed a lot of the uncertainty around what was happening for us casual workers extremely swiftly and concisely”
- “Everybody has been very kind and helpful”
- “Thank you for the updates … Everybody is the only place that I work who is keeping in contact, checking we are okay, offering support and trying to help.”
- “Thank you – honestly love this company, it’s amazing to be a part of this, I feel so honoured. Against all the odds, everyone has pulled together and made it good”
- “Just wanted to say thankyou for keeping us informed and up to date about the situation. I'm really thankful and impressed by the way Everybody has responded to the situation. So thankyou all very much.“
So if you’d like to be part of our organisation, where over 88% of our people felt supported during our closure, apply today!
Benefits of working for Everybody Sport & Recreation:
- Extensive training & career support from our own Learning Academy
- 24/7 legal & emotional support from our employee assistance programme
- Generous ‘salary extras’ benefits scheme
- Hugely discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
Closing date: 31st December 2021