National Field Sales Manager- Medical Fitness Supplier - Nationwide
£40-50K basic depending on experience, uncapped commission and great benefits.
Our client is a fast growing and successful international manufacturer and supplier of specialist medical equipment and in recent years has been developing products for the growing medical fitness market. They are about to launch a new high specification product and software in the U.K. aimed at the commercial fitness market and as such are looking for a National Field Sales Manager to head-up this new medical fitness division to accelerate growth.
- Support with setting up the new division, working closely with the U.K. MD and marketing team.
- Map out the U.K. fitness market, identify and contact key decision makers receptive to medical fitness equipment.
- Build a pipeline of activity, meeting and consulting with prospects, explaining the benefits of their new medical fitness product and their integrated software and service agreements.
- Identify and build strategic partnerships with fitness equipment manufacturers and suppliers, developing re-seller agreements for their fully integratable products and service.
- Actively promote the new medical fitness product and services at every opportunity including fitness industry events and trade shows.
- Having set-up and established the new division, start recruiting a sales team to support with the growth.
Person we are looking for:
- Organised and a self starter, comfortable with working remotely and planning your own diary.
- Extensive b2b field sales experience into fitness operators within the U.K. fitness market with a ready to go network of contacts.
- Good fitness industry and fitness product knowledge and ideally medical fitness products.
- Ideally experience in bringing a new fitness product to market.
- The flexibility to travel throughout the U.K. when required.
- Ideally living between London and Birmingham for easy access to most customers and their Head Office.
Growing YOY bonus, professional development, opportunity to grow the division, company car, laptop, smart phone, tablet, contributory pension, travel expenses.
The company has been trading for more than 100-years and is still going from strength to strength developing new products and entering new markets so it is a great time to be joining them.
To find out more please email your cv and covering letter detailing your current remuneration breakdown and why you should be considered for the role and we will be in touch promptly if you fit the brief.