Deputy General Manager- Hotel Golf & Leisure Resort - Devon
Circa £40,000+ 10% bonus +benefits
We are looking for an aspiring General Manager to oversee all operational departments within a successful Hotel Leisure Resort in Devon who are about to invest further in their fabulous and extensive facilities.
With the group rapidly expanding and team members progressing, this is a great opportunity to demonstrate your abilities as Deputy General Manager with a view to moving up to General Manager/Resort Director in the future.
- Reporting into the Resort Director and directly accountable for accommodation, food and beverage, spa, fitness and golf departments.
- Leading, coaching and developing your department heads inspiring a culture of collaboration, service excellence and drive for results.
- Full finance accountability; managing budgets; driving sales and controlling expenditure.
- Ensure the day-to day operation runs smoothly, is clean and safe at all times.
- Support with the overall performance of the resort, deputising for the Resort Director in their absence.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on approach to leadership who enjoys interacting with customers/members.
- Extensive management experience in a similar high volume high service role with expertise in two or more of the following areas; accommodation, food and beverage and/or leisure/fitness/golf.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting large high performing teams possibly as an Operations Manager, Deputy General Manager, Club Manager, Hotel Manager or General Manager.
- Have the ambition and drive to progress to General Manager for a large hotel leisure resort.
There are fantastic benefits including a competitive basic salary depending on experience, bonus, contributory pension, staff discounts and free gym membership. Above all the company will invest in you, your own development and professional growth.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.