Food & Beverage Assistant - Stamford Bridge, London
- JOB FUNCTION: To ensure that the processes and procedures are adhered to in the Food & Beverage daily operations, providing an appropriate customer experience at Millennium and Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC
- LOCATION: Millennium & Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea FC
- CONTRACT: Permanent, 40 hours any 5 of 7
PLAY YOUR PART (Main Responsibilities):
- To actively work towards delivering outlet targets and objectives including appearance and punctuality, service standards and outlet and product knowledge.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which are requested by Supervisors and Hotel Management.
- To answer telephone calls promptly and correctly.
- To attend any Training sessions as required.
- To be conversant with POS equipment.
- Ensure that all guests receive prompt, friendly and efficient service in accordance with Company and service standards.
- To always ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Be total conversant with the current Quality Standards and SOP Manuals to ensure all areas are operating appropriately.
- To always display a pleasant manner and positive attitude and to promote a good company image to colleagues.
- To do preventive maintenance of the equipment’s and report any maintenance issues to management.
- To make sure that all F&B areas are always kept clean and tidy.
- To always behave in a manner which projects a good Company image to colleagues and guests, and ensure safe, hygienic working conditions.
- To have full knowledge of all drinks and be able to explain them to the customer.
- To be familiar with all beverages available and in accordance with the Weights and Measures Act 1964.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of Health, Safety, Hygiene, Guest Safety, Fire Regulations, Emergency Procedures etc.
DO THE RIGHT THING (Our Expectations):
- To demonstrate and live by the club’s values; Here to Win, Be Brave, Do the Right Thing, Play Your Part, Many Teams, One Club and Proud to Be Chelsea.
- To adhere to the club’s policies and procedures, including Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and GDPR.
- To act as an ambassador for diversity, equality, and inclusion, and demonstrate a positive commitment by treating others fairly in line with our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy and reporting any acts of discrimination through appropriate channels.
- To create a safe environment and act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are either in your care or attending club premises, and report any concerns to the Safeguarding Lead.
- To report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the HR Department.
HERE TO WIN (Measures of Performance):
- Guest feedback
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks according to their importance.
- Works well under pressure.
PROUD TO BE CHELSEA (Person Specification):
- Food Safety Level 2 preferred
- Previous Bar or Restaurant experience in a similar sized Hotel preferred.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Able to work as a team player.
- Available to work shifts, weekends, and occasional nights, as required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer care skills Chelsea FC and the
Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people, and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate. This Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive; the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.