Banqueting Sous Chef - Mottram Hall
48hrs per week
- Straight Shifts
- Flexi Working
- Live In accommodation available
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our delicious food offering also reflects this. Our kitchen brigades are creative, imaginative and have a desire to provide outstanding, wholesome dishes to our guests.
Your main responsibility will be assisting the Head Chef in preparing all food for Weddings and Conference Event within the Resort. You will ensure the team stay motivated and all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to Champneys guests.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Supporting with menu creations for all Weddings, Conference and Events.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of our buffets and food on the menus.
- Maintain & improve standards of service and operating standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
- To gain a working knowledge of the Champneys healthy eating philosophy and ensure staff are trained and philosophy is implemented in department
- To maintain a high level of cleanliness in the Kitchen ensuring compliance with legislative standards.
- To order food items for all outlets checking on prices, quality and quantity. To ensure that the nominated suppliers are used on all occasions.
- Control departmental food cost expenditure and to minimize food wastage
This role is mainly daytime shifts, however on occasions you will be required to cover evening shifts.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform