Concierge - Mottram Hall
We know more often than not the guest experience starts with you. That’s why to work as part of our Front of House team you will know we only get one chance at creating a first impression, we only deliver our best, and we do it always.
Working on the Concierge desk you will be required to contribute to the hotels success. You should have a warm, personable nature, can do attitude and eye for details.
You will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed. In return we will offer you second to none career opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the Concierge will include:
- To ensure that the highest possible standards of customer service with guests, visitors and general public
- Ensure all guests are welcomed to the hotel and high levels of guest service are demonstrated at all times
- Be available for any requests from guests
- Ensure the car park is clean and tidy
The successful Concierge will possess the following attributes:
- You will be a highly organised and pre-emptive character who is truly passionate about offering the highest level of service to its customers.
- A team member who takes pride in their work and aspires to company standards of dress code and behaviour at all times.
- Be willing to undertake any reasonable requests made of you by the company including flexibility in hours, location and responsibility.
- To ensure that all statutory regulations are observed and that the department comply with these.
This is an opportunity for either an experienced member in hospitality to progress their career or for someone who has a genuine desire to work within the hospitality industry, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform