Food and Beverage Supervisor - Mottram Hall
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team. As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our F&B also reflects this.
You will work as part of the motivated F&B team; you will provide consistent levels of excellent supervision and service, you will be courteous, professional, and have an outgoing personality. You will help to drive sales within the F&B department while being an ambassador for Champneys.
We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel happy and motivated.
We have a number of outlets and are fortunate to be very busy, our Food and Beverage Assistants create memorable food and beverage moments…
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- You will assist in the day-to-day running of the department and ensuring your team are fully briefed on the day’s guests, bookings and food offerings.
- In conjunction with the F&B Senior Team you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of professional service at all times in the restaurant areas.
- To supervise and assign tasks to ensure the completion of the daily cleaning of the restaurants, service areas and equipment. To ensure a high level of presentation.
- To assist / perform pre-service briefings, and check daily menu’s with the senior chef on duty.
- To ensure dietary sheets are provided for guests with specific requirements
- To support F&B Assistants with training and also to supervise services
- Responsible for documenting all sales and forward all room charge receipts to front of house team to be filed in guest accounts.
- Assisting with the profitability of the department.
- Ensuring all service staff had a good knowledge of nutrition and adhere to dietary policies.
- In the absence of Manager Ensuring restaurant staff are fully briefed before every shift, checking daily menus with the senior chef on duty.
- To know and understand guests’ dietary requirements and ensure all restaurant staff are informed and understand.
As a health resort we do not have a bar that means typically our evening shifts finish around 10.30pm
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform