Claret Jug Manager - Mottram Hall
The Claret Jug bar and brasserie is our club house and a busy environment for not just our golfers but also guests wanting a more informal dining experience. We boast far-reaching views and a wraparound veranda, it’s more than just a clubhouse bar!
You will be responsible for the management and running of the outlet and ensure a high standard of service providing an excellent dining experience to Champneys guests and golfers. You will promote and deliver effective management of the area, maximise sales and ensure the Claret Jug is presented in an inviting yet relaxed way.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Food & Beverage Manager with a proven track record of delivering a high level of service in a quality, fast-paced hotel/restaurant environment. We are seeking clear and concise communication skills, experience of managing costs, ability to recruit and motivate a team and create a strong teamwork ethic. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a high energy team who pride themselves in delivering a fantastic guest experience in a friendly and engaging way.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- To ensure the customer is treated correctly, first time, every time
- Ensure all customers receive a warm welcome first time every time
- Carry out Duty Management shifts if and when required.
- Take an active role within the operational senior team, helping to shape the overall offer of the location to its customers
- Support in any occasion of Customer dissatisfaction to enable a position of recovery and “wow” to overcome any negativity
- To ensure the restaurant & bar areas are set up to the standard specifications and all equipment is in full working order
- To exceed the departmental profit targets, whilst returning investment at the appropriate rate.
- To identify new opportunities in order to increase profit contributions and cost control in all areas of responsibility