Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Beauty Salon Manager in our Warwick Fitness & Wellbeing Gym's Beauty Suite and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You'll be based in the Beauty Suite in one of our growing network of Health Clubs. As a Beauty Manager / Salon Manager you will;
- Provide an outstanding level of customer care, drive sales of products and treatments, facilitate the day-to-day operation, and manage the administration of the Beauty Suite - resulting in ultimate client wellbeing, increased brand awareness, a smooth running operation and maximised product and treatment sales for Beauty.
- Lead by example in all aspects of the Therapist job role, demonstrating excellent communication skills with Management and the Beauty Team, flexibility of approach, and promotion of a positive atmosphere.
- Provide professional health and beauty treatments.
- Promote the sale of products available from Spa.
- Ensure personal and team financial targets are achieved
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is delivered at all times.
You'll work alongside brilliant people, from your therapist colleagues to the fitness team. And you'll enjoy so much scope to develop, both as a person and as a therapist, with opportunities to train in specialist processes and treatments using luxury brands. To succeed as a Beauty Therapist you will have;
- Previous retail experience with a proven sales record
- Previous experience working with a professional brand
- Great communication skills and a flair for building a relationship with every client.
- A Beauty Therapy Qualification NVQ to at least Level 3.
- Ideally, you'll also have a CIDESCO or CIBTAC qualification.
- Certifications in Elemis body, aroma and exotics therapies; facial, eye and body treatments; deep tissue massage and gel nail treatments - would be beneficial.
- Be organised, with an eye for detail and total dedication to being your best.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £21,000 per annum
Full-time - 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.