Restaurant Manager - Henlow
We have high standards and in-depth knowledge of our Food; you will ensure these standards are maintained and your team is consistently informed and motivated to deliver an exceptional service.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Be fully aware of all menu items and ensure that your team are fully briefed.
- Create a memorable experience for all your guests.
- Support with the profitability my maximising sales.
- Ensure you have a trained and informed team and they are motivated to achieve.
- Manage your aware of work in its entirety.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Restaurant Manager with a proven track record of delivering a high level of service in a quality, fast-paced hotel/restaurant environment. We are seeking clear and concise communication skills, experience of managing costs, ability to recruit and motivate a team and create a strong teamwork ethic. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a high energy team who pride themselves in delivering a fantastic guest experience in a friendly and engaging way.
We work in times of constant evolution and development; it is therefore an essential requirement that you remain to be knowledgeable in your specialist area and use this knowledge to support your team and ensure that the highest standards are met.