Therapist - City Spas - St Albans
- 1x Full time role
- 1x 16hrs per week
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the day spa to ensure your team are delivering excellent client service.
- Achieve annual budget and drive your team to meet and exceed revenue targets through a creative approach.
- Thrive working under pressure in a high energy and rewarding role whilst having the flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations and adapt your approach based on the circumstances.
- As well as day to day running of our City Spa, you will have the opportunity to recruit, manage, train and develop your own efficient and effective team who will be passionate in providing the best customer service to our clients and ensure they leave wanting more!
- To maintain standards of fire, health, safety and hygiene and achieve H&S Compliance targets.
- To have a thorough working knowledge of all products and treatments within the spa and to conduct monthly training with the team to ensure they are all up to date
We require you to be qualified in the following:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Beauty
- Spa Management qualification desirable but not essential
- Good overall standard of education
Due to the nature of this role and our business, evenings and weekend working will be required.