General Assistant - Hemel Hempstead
- 9.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday - 8am - 2.30pm
We are BaxterStorey, an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
Our site is based in Hemel Hempstead, it is a modern building where we serve approximately 200 customers throughout the onsite offices. Our service comprises of breakfast, lunch and hospitality.
General Assistant benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our General Assistant?
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Numerate, counting cash may be required
- Good organisation skills
- Reliable and able to work well within a team
General Assistant requirements:
- Assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!