In November 2021, we'll open the doors to Nuffield Health at the historic London Barbican Health Club. Located on Aldersgate Road, this site will become London's leading fitness and wellbeing centre with connected health services at the forefront of the journey.
Our new site will consist of the Barbican Fitness and Wellbeing Club, Barbican Medical Centre and will partner our new London Hospital at St Bartholomews, the City of London's only independent hospital and the next step in our journey to building a healthier nation.
Our Barbican Health and Wellbeing Centre will comprise of:
- Four dedicated studios
- State of the art techno gym equipment
- Indoor running track
- 25m Swimming pool
- Medical centre
- Pathology laboratory
Keeping our Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs clean is a big priority for us. You will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers. As a Cleaner you will;
- Clean and preparing a range of areas.
- Take pride in your work.
- Get the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as carpet cleaners safely.
- A variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
To succeed as a Cleaner you will;
- Care about our customers, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a customer's experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Hours - Part Time (Shifts: 6pm - 8pm), However full time options available.
Location - Barbican (London)
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.