Senior Physiotherapist - Warwickshire - Full-Time (Fixed Term)
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Physiotherapist in our Warwickshire Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, where we offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the deliverery of; from our Joint Pain programme, Cystic Fibrosis programme and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge colleagues.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available from your Regional clinical lead along with Physiotherapists, with leadership from the management team on site. You will have a CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
We can offer both part time and full time hours, with a mixture of face to face time across other sites or working from home delivering triage hours.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Please remember to inform your line manager when making your internal application.
Salary - Up to £32,000 per annum
Closing date - 27th October 2021
Location - Warwickshire
Contract - Full-Time (Fixed Term)
Weekly hours - 37.5
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.