Great Opportunity - Immediate Start Charming Hampshire Pub
This Hampshire country pub exudes traditional character and charm. Owned by Queen’s College Oxford, Hall & Woodhouse have held the lease since 1965. The inn is a thriving pub-restaurant serving the local communities in and around Basingstoke and Reading. Indeed Tim Berners-Lee, former Queen’s College student and inventor of the World Wide Web, says his favorite pint is our very own Tangle Foot. The QCA is a bustling venue; the outside terrace and gardens alone seat over 150 guests.
We are building for the party season now and have a vacancy in our kitchen team.
As part of team QCA you will receive:
- Pay up to £9.50 per hour, based on experience
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- Opportunity to train as a Chef if that appeals?
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- Full or part time hours 20-40 per week including weekends, days and evenings
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Able to reliably manage the commute to the QCA at Pamber End
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is an advantage however full training can be given.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now: