eCommerce Coordinator | Hasbean Coffee & Ozone Coffee Roasters - Stafford, Staffordshire
The core purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the global eCommerce strategy and associated growth targets, by coordinating eCommerce initiatives and processes across the Hasbean and Ozone eCommerce brands, but with a particular focus on new product launches, product management, customer acquisition and retention for Hasbean Coffee.
Achieving the above will involve:
- Increasing and growing the customer database and associated life cycle – from brand awareness, consideration, conversion, loyalty, through to advocacy
- Specifically, increasing group wide subscribers as a key indicator of market adoption and ecommerce domination
- Ensuring a best in-class user experience – ensuring our eCommerce platforms convey our brand story to defined segments, convert to customers and can scale for growth
- Coordinating commercially successful digital sales initiatives and marketing campaigns to grow customers, revenues and brand awareness
- Effective digital Product Strategy and Roadmap implementation, based on data and audience insights
- Coordinating commercially successful digital partnerships and other digital marketplace initiatives, including Amazon
We are seeking a pro-active self-starter, with great attention to detail - happy to coordinate projects and work with a range of different stakeholders and teams across the business.
Someone with a passion for eCom - interested in keeping up to date with new trends and excited to learn new skills - a blend of self-taught / team / and formal training.
A love of coffee is awesome - but you don't need to be an expert! We have many in the building already!
Hasbean Coffee and Ozone Coffee Roaster are two international specialty coffee companies who joined forces in 2018.
Both founded over 20 years ago, our purpose is to lead enduring change in the way coffee is valued, grown, produced and enjoyed, responsibly for the future.
We are a growing family of over 200 people, based in various locations across the UK and NZ, and working across e-Commerce, wholesale and retail markets.
Minimum two-days per week based at Hasbean Coffee in Stafford, however could be remote based for the balance of the week.
Immediate start preferable