General Manager - Aberdeen
Our General Managers are key for delivering a great guest experience, creating a positive place to work for their team and of course, making their business a commercial success.
What makes a great General Manager?
Make it Magic: You create a guest centric culture and are a true expert in service and food, motivating your team to share this passion.
Keep it Fresh: You actively seek out new opportunities to drive business performance and stay one step ahead of the competition, understanding the latest industry and guest trends.
Be Sharp: You inspire others with your passion for excellence and are the absolute authority on all policy and procedure, ensuring it's is followed at all times by everyone.
Own it: You're driven to deliver and achieve exceptional business results with an appetite for winning.
Do it Together: You're a leader who cares passionately about creating a fun, high performing workplace that develops and retains great talent.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training and apprenticeship programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities