Customer Host - Food & Beverage - London
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building an inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Customer Host - Food & Beverage you will be the face of our business, greeting, serving and entertaining our customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience. You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic food & beverage service
- Deliver an excellent quality experience across, leisure, food and beverage
- Provide an outstanding level of service through selling
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas of food beverage
To be able to serve food and drinks in the prescribed manner and to the Company standards
To be accountable for all monies and Electronic Point of Sale responsibilities including accurate transacting and handling
To be familiar with all stillroom and bar equipment
To regularly replenish stocks so that the customer always has the opportunity to access all products
To be aware of and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation e.g. Liquor Licence, Weights and Measures etc. and inform management of any breaches if they occur.
To comply with all regulatory provisions in respect of sanitation, food safety and ensure that we promote an environment that encourages responsible drinking
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality/customer facing role (essential)
- Previous experience working in a multifaceted role (desirable)
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Must be fully flexible to be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
Employee Discount Scheme with many major retailers, uniform provided, 29 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time employees), 50% discount on food & drink