CRM Executive - Maidenhead
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you're not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive.
We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering.
By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you'll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
- Implement and execute email, SMS and Direct Mail campaigns that deliver high levels of engagement to our database across multiple brands
- To drive the development of new automated lifestage communication journeys, including welcome, pre-churn, birthday and reactivation. This will include data selection, HTML builds, and briefing in email creative and copy to our creative agency
- Develop a highly calculated test and learn philosophy and apply to all elements of lifestage CRM; testing offers, content, creative, segmentation and targeting across all key lifestage communications, with ongoing optimisation
- Working alongside the other CRM Executives, to map and document all automated customer journeys, including communications, content, data selections and offers
- Use communication response and campaign target v control analysis to create and present regular reports detailing the commercial effectiveness of lifestage CRM campaigns and test and learn initiatives
- Responsible for quality monitoring of CRM lifestage campaigns to ensure accuracy and consistent communication in CRM programmes across the brand portfolio
- Maintain regular contact with team members of all key departments to ensure optimal awareness of customer marketing initiatives/opportunities across the business
- Champion the customer focus corporate objectives and keep the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Previous CRM experience coupled with HTML knowledge is required
- Experience of using an ESP to send email communications to customers in a B2C environment is essential
- Experience of using Adobe Campaign (Neolane) is desirable
- Inspires passion and excitement around shared goals, promoting an environment of achievement
- Ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders, build strong relationships, and tailor communication to meet the stakeholders needs
To find out more information, follow us over on LinkedIn!
Rank Group & Rank Interactive