Online Service Colleague - Nottingham
About the Role
Our customers expect fresh, great quality products that are always available. More and more of our customers are choosing to shop online and have their groceries delivered straight to their door. As one of our Online Service Colleagues, you're in the shoes of our customers who've put their trust in you to pick their shopping. You'll be using the latest technology to navigate around the shop floor to pick their shop and to pack it carefully.
Wherever you are we put our customers first. With excellent service and 'extra special' products we work as a team to maximise sales and deliver a great online shopping experience.
If you're looking for variety, and can be flexible with your working shift patterns, then there's something to suit everyone in 'online' - you could be working early mornings, evenings and weekends. We know the demand for online shopping is increasing so some of our shifts can start as early as 2am.
You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You'll have an enthusiastic approach and be passionate about delivering the best online shopping experience by ensuring the smooth and safe running of the operation. You'll be able to lift items of all shapes and sizes. You'll be able to meet deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail when picking products.
Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, including 10% off your Asda shopping, incentive schemes, a pension scheme, bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities, from airport parking to theme parks and cinemas.
Apply today by completing an online application...
Please note the following: -
- The vacancies we have available for this position are 1200-1600.
- The successful applicants will multi-skilled on several department to ensure we meet Customer demand in all areas
- If you do not live locally, do not cycle or do not drive, there is limited public transport and taxis can by unreliable and too expensive to work on a long-term basis.
- You will likely be required to work in a cold environment as most positions we have available will be in our chilled department.
- This is fast-paced, often heavy work and you will be expected to meet targets.
- There is often overtime available, should you wish to put yourself forward for it