Food & Beverage Guest Service AssistantFood & Beverage Assistant (Part Time), Ibis, York
People are what make the difference, and here at Ibis York we are looking for someone with a great personality to look after our guests. This role is based in the food and beverage area, as Guest Service Assistant your responsibilities include: serving drinks on the bar, clearing tables and resetting the area ready for the next day.
Though the role will have some flexibility, we are looking for someone willing to serve food and drinks between 4pm - 2am at the weekends.
Salary: £8.91 / hour
What we offer you
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- 28 holiday days (pro rata for part time)
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Use of worldwide Accor team member rates
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Ibis York is a vibrant economy hotel close to the centre of historic York. We are a diverse team with a broad range of personalities and skills, and we have a “can do” attitude and help each other wherever we can.
Multi skilling is a daily part of our working lives and we are adaptable and constantly changing to keep things exciting and different. The guest is at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to create sparkles for them. If you like fun and doing things differently, this is definitely the place for you to be.
York train station is a 7 minute walk, there is bus stop 5 minute walk to get you across the whole city.
Your role in our family
As a Food & Beverage Assistant , key to your role:
What happens next
- To operate the bar and restaurant to the agreed hotel standards
- To clearly communicate with other departments to ensure minimal impact on guest service.
- Deal with any guest queries/complaints in a polite and friendly manner ensuring guest satisfaction
- Ensuring the set up of the restaurant and bar for mealtimes
- Basic meal production, with Food Safety and Hygiene practises followed
- Maintaining of buffets and clearing/sanitising of tables in restaurant area
Does the Food & Beverage Assistant role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes second, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid Hospitality Group.
The Splendid Hospitality Group is an equal opportunities employer and a disability confident committed employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.