Cook - The White Lion - Egham
Full & Part time roles available
We are looking for a cook to prepare delicious meals.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals and also have the ability to share that knowledge. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is required.
- Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the client
- Prepares food before the arrival of guests
- Adjusts food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns
- Acts as liaison to front-of-house employees to ensure proper food service temperature
- Seasons food according to recipes or company needs
- Orders ingredients and spices as needed
- Portions, arranges, and garnishes food based on client preference
- Assists other cooks during the food assembly process
- Ensuring high food hygiene standards
- Clean down area after service
- Pub chef experience is preferred
- All fresh food background would be ideal
- Must be driven to work hard and succeed as a cook
- Be professional, approachable and friendly at all times
- Have excellent timekeeping and personal skills
- Ideally, come from a similar establishment
If this is the job for you, then apply now, we’d love to hear from you.