Interim Accounts Assistant (6 months) - Forest Row
We are looking for an Interim Accounts Assistant to work within our small and friendly team to support the Head of Accounts in ensuring the efficient operation of the hotel accounts department. The contract is for an initial period of 6 months with the potential of developing into a permanent role.
Interim Accounts Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Using the automated accounts system, you will be responsible for approved expenditure matching invoices received from suppliers.
- Matching of monthly remittances to delivery notes received.
- Assist with reporting of in-house expenditure and recording allowances and costs.
- Ensure travel agents commission is paid at the correct rate.
- Recording payments of deposit and gift certificates.
- Supply duplicate invoices to guests/clients.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from suppliers and guests.
- Support the team in end of month duties.
Interim Accounts Assistant Attributes/Experience:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar environment.
- Be highly organised and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail and good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Have proficient knowledge of IT systems and excellent numeracy skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed