Breakfast Chef – £25,000 per annum – Crathorne Hall Hotel – Yorkshire
We are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join our family. Do you have what it takes to be Hand Picked?
Would working from 6am to 2.30pm suit you? If you are a Chef who likes getting up and on with it in the mornings, perhaps has childcare responsibilities after school or someone who just wants their afternoons and evenings to themselves, then we would encourage you to apply. Of course you need to be an experienced Chef who knows their way round a professional kitchen and can cook eggs every which way you can think of!
As a Hand Picked Breakfast Chef you will lead the hotel’s breakfast service 4/5 days a week to include weekends (as these are often the busiest shifts).
This role involves working alone on quieter shifts, although support will always be provided by another member of the kitchen brigade during peak service times.
After service our Breakfast Chefs often support with preparing lunch for the Hotel Team. This is one of the most important jobs in the kitchen, as happy staff = happy guests! The candidate we are looking for will also enjoy taking on this role and creating delicious and nutritious dishes for staff on a daily basis.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary - all our Breakfast Chefs are paid hourly and work 44 hours per week, with any overtime paid
- Four days on, three days off – we understand the value of time with family and friends
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty
- Optional live in accommodation charged at just £58.52 per week inclusive of bills
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Scotland. We are looking for a fantastic Breakfast Chef to join our ever growing family.
Crathorne Hall Hotel is a beautiful Four Red Star Hotel with a 1 AA Rosette restaurant set in the Leven Valley on the edge of the Yorkshire Moors. It has 37 bedrooms and is the perfect location for weddings and functions.
Please get in contact with Lee to hear more about this Breakfast Chef role in Yorkshire.
Lee Clarkson – Resourcing Executive
Hand Picked Hotels
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.