Apprentice Personal Trainer - Barrow-in-Furness - Apprentice (Fixed Term)
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as an Apprentice Personal Trainer in our Barrow in Furness Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As an Apprentice Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won't pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into Wellbeing Lead and even management roles.
As an Apprentice Personal Trainer you will;
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session. You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
To succeed as an Apprentice Personal Trainer you:
- Will be Confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Have been training for a while or you've recently qualified and have REPs Level 2 or CIMSPA Practitioner.
- Be a great communicator - as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £7.70 per hour
Closing date - 26th October 2021
Contract Type - 1 year Fixed Term Apprenticeship
Weekly Hours - 30 hours
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.