Bartender - Mayfair, London
£13.68 per hour + staff meals + benefits + pension
Amazonico, situated in the heart of Mayfair on Berkeley Square, takes inspiration from the cultural diversity and gastronomic heritage of the Amazon region.
Open from lunch till late, discover an immersive environment of rainforest-inspired lush greenery and natural materials designed by internationally renowned artist Lazaro Rosa-Violan.
Combining a blend of tropical and Latin American cuisines, our menus are not only inspired by the countries of the Amazon but the unique Asian and Mediterranean communities which inhabit them.
From Peruvian sushi and the freshest raw seafood to carefully sourced grilled meats and fish; our chefs use both traditional and cutting-edge techniques along with seasonal and vibrant ingredients to transport you to South America.
Nightly jazz performances will entertain diners in the main restaurant whilst our resident DJs play ‘electropical’ sounds in our Bar and Lounge.
As a Bartender with Amazonico, you will :
- have the opportunity for career progression with the Company.
- be able to be part of the opening team of potential international openings.
- have access to Perkbox to enjoy discounts, perks and freebies.
- be able to enjoy bonuses under our staff introduction scheme.
We are currently looking for Bartenders to join our team. As our Bartender, you will :
- Ensure drinks are prepared and delivered to the guest rapidly and accurately according to the Amazonico standards.
- Monitor and assist in the preparation of all mise en place, set the bar up ready for service and wiping down bar and preparation areas at the end of every shift.
- Ensure clean glassware are available for a smooth service.
- Prepare hot and cold beverages.
- Ensure accurate handling of cash and adherence to the banking procedures in place.
- Coordinate and participate in weekly inventories.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
If you are looking for a challenge and would like to join us on this exciting journey, get in touch with us immediately!