Head Chef - Mayfair, London
Up to £50,000 per annum + staff meals + benefits + pension
Amazonico, situated in the heart of Mayfair on Berkeley Square, takes inspiration from the cultural diversity and gastronomic heritage of the Amazon region.
Open from lunch till late, discover an immersive environment of rainforest-inspired lush greenery and natural materials designed by internationally renowned artist Lazaro Rosa-Violan.
Combining a blend of tropical and Latin American cuisines, our menus are not only inspired by the countries of the Amazon but the unique Asian and Mediterranean communities which inhabit them.
From Peruvian sushi and the freshest raw seafood to carefully sourced grilled meats and fish; our chefs use both traditional and cutting-edge techniques along with seasonal and vibrant ingredients to transport you to South America.
Nightly jazz performances will entertain diners in the main restaurant whilst our resident DJs play ‘electropical’ sounds in our Bar and Lounge.
As Head Chef with Amazonico, you will :
- have the opportunity for career progression with the Company.
- be able to be part of the opening team of potential international openings.
- have access to Perkbox to enjoy discounts, perks and freebies.
We are currently looking for a Head Chef to join our team. As our Head Chef, you will work closely with our Executive Chef to :
- Ensure all mise en place are prepared on a timely manner, according to the stock preparation schedule.
- Ensure all dishes prepared, cooked and presented according to the recipes, ingredients and portion sizes based on the Amazonico standards.
- Train and manage all junior member of the kitchen team.
- Manage weekly stocks, including ordering and stock rotation, and inventories.
- Managing rotas to ensure adequate cover at all the time to ensure the provision of consistent service.
- Development and implementation of the seasonal menus, specials and new dishes.
- Ensure daily/weekly reports are completed in a timely manner and communicated efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety regulations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are looking for a challenge and would like to join us on this exciting journey, get in touch with us immediately!