Chef de Partie - London Bridge
etc.venues is a collection of non-residential city centre venues for trainings, meetings, conferences and events. We are a fast growing challenger brand that loves great customer service, contemporary design, edgy communication and outwitting our larger rivals. We are really proud that we have continued to honour our founding principles to do the simple things well.
What we can offer you
- One to one training with experienced chefs
- Annual pay reviews
- Subsidised fitness membership
- 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Interest free loan (travel & education)
- Meals on duty
Are teams go beyond the "curly sandwich" approach to venue "catering". Here at etc.venues we like to think that we have a fresh and innovative approach to food, designed with taste buds and brain in mind. Our talent chefs strive to create a range of varied dishes everyday fresh in our own kitchens, changing the menu daily where the whole team can get involved and share ideas. Our Kitchen teams are professional and friendly with a great atmosphere throughout and we are now seeking a new passionate Chef de Partie to join us.
Chef de Partie
- Preparing and delivery of high quality food and beverage with the aim to provide the highest level of client service
- Working with fresh produce and taking great pride in using local and sustainable produce
- Taking a fresh and innovative approach to food; designing with not just taste buds but the brain in mind
- Assisting the senior chefs with planning and costing of menus as required