Food & Beverage Supervisor - Liverpool Street, London
etc.venues is a collection of non-residential city centre venues for training, meetings, conferences and events. We are a fast growing challenger brand that loves great customer service, contemporary design, edgy communication and outwitting our larger rivals. We are really proud that we have continued to honour our founding principles to do the simple things well.
We are looking for Conference Porters to join our Events Setup Crews at our Liverpool Street, London venue.
What we can offer you
- One to one training
- Annual pay reviews
- Subsidised fitness membership
- 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Interest free loan (travel & education)
- Meals on duty
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Supervisor to join us. Our teams are committed to providing the best service to our clients and really devote their time and energy to promote etc.venues as they are proud to be brand ambassadors. Our Food and Beverage Supervisors lead the day to day operations and support the more junior operational team to ensure smiles all round.
Food and Beverage Supervisor Responsibilities
- To provide food and beverage services to meeting rooms and in the restaurant, cleaning and replenishing as appropriate
- To set duties and daily plans on the rota
- To order consumables, disposables and equipment in line with business levels
- To carry out duties in accordance with all Health and Safety regulations and company best practice
- To effectively manage all members of the food service team on a day to day basis and carry out performance reviews twice yearly, implementing training and development programmes
- To be responsible for all recruitment, inductions and training of the Food services team
- To prepare the weekly staff rota in accordance with business level
To view our job application privacy notice, please visit our website.