IT Service Delivery Manager - Wilmslow
At Total Fitness, we are made of more. We provide more ways to get fit, stay in shape, and more support to keep our members focused. Our 15 health clubs across the North of England and Wales provide a full service fitness offering; guided by our knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, we work hard to meet the individual needs of our members.
We began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and our belief is stronger than ever today. We know that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, that’s why our large health clubs offer a range of facilities to stay fit- extensive gym floors, three swimming pools, over 70 classes a week, indoor running tracks, ladies only gyms and family facilities. Variety provides our members a route to all-encompassing fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
Nearly 700 staff, with support from our fitness partners, deliver our purpose daily to over 100,000 members.
We’re made of more, because you are.
What's it all about?
The majority of our IT support and delivery is outsourced to a number of different external partners. You’ll be responsible for managing these partners and ensuring they work effectively together, as well as 2 direct reports. You’ll primarily work with the outsourced Service Desk to ensure that IT services provided to Total Fitness achieve high levels of availability and reliability. To establish a rapport with the customer base, identifying key users and endeavoring to improve the IT and Customer relationship moving forwards. To provide effective measurement and reporting of Service Desk performance.
Ensure that all parts of the Service Desk service are operating optimally, that the capacity of the service is under control and that the service meets stated SLA target.
Our technology stack is diverse and includes Office 365, bespoke platforms as well as legacy applications. The IT corporate strategy is cloud-first and API-led so there will be many opportunities to learn new technologies and be part of a transformational journey.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate we are looking for to join our team is fun and friendly person with excellent communication skills. They’ll be equipped with the following skills:
- Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards and processes.
- Customer service driven with excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of a diverse set of business applications and relational databases.
- A passion for innovation and technology.
- Excellent and proven problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- Exposure to working with both Development and Infrastructure teams.
- Personal accountability and drive for excellence.
- Experience with incident and project tracking tools such as Azure DevOps.
- SQL experience
- 5 years + professional experience in application support or application support developer roles.
You should also be comfortable facilitating and contributing to team meetings, communicating with customers, and managing your own workload.
This role will be based at home, our Wilmslow Head Office and Clubs.
In return, we will offer you:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free membership for you and a loved one plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Personal Private Medical Insurance
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 25 days holidays
If you are interested, then don't waste any time and apply now!