Assistant Manager - Leeds
Our Assistant Managers are the host with the most. As a member of the restaurant leadership team, our Assistant Managers help make every part of the restaurant great, for our guests and for our teams.
What makes a great Assistant Manager?
Make it Magic: You make guest experience the number one focus for the whole team, encouraging pride and passion for our food, drink and the service we provide.
Keep it Fresh: You look for better ways of doing things that increase guest satisfaction and positively influence other key performance metrics.
Be Sharp: You know our policies and specs inside out and share this knowledge with your team, ensuring a consistent experience for our guests, every time.
Own it: You take personal responsibility for meeting restaurant objectives and coach individuals to improve sales and smash targets.
Do it Together: You're a role model for the team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training and apprenticeship programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities