Marketing Manager - London Borough of Hounslow
To provide support on delivering all campaigns, communications and projects for Lampton Leisure spanning the full marketing mix of digital, social, email, print, content, and PR with a view to grow customer numbers, customer retention, revenue and profitability.
- Develop, implement, measure and analyse high-quality tactical marketing activities which are on brand, timely and perform within specific budget and ROI criteria.
- Create and deliver a rolling calendar of campaign activity aimed at maximizing business KPI’s primarily around revenue (across all revenue areas, memberships, swim school, junior activities etc.) retention and participation.
- Lead and coordinate on the communication strategy and create content, copywriting and produce effective branded customer communications across all channels.
- Provide support to centres with a toolkit of activity, assets and events in relation to communications
- Point of call for all public relations matters including crisis comms and positive media prospects.
- Oversee and deploy regular content updates on all web pages, ensure all websites are SEO optimized and work with Customer Insight and Data Manager on regular reporting.
- Assist with management and development of the customer database for communication purposes (email, SMS, direct mail) across all. channels/audiences (members, casual users, swim school, partners)
- Measurement and evaluation of all activity against plan and objectives.
- Regular internal consultation with commercial, operation teams and stakeholders regarding campaign activity and plans.
- Working with creative and production agencies/ suppliers to deliver all aspects of campaigns and activity.
- Support the pipeline of new business/innovation and identify key growth opportunities for tactical sales-driving campaigns.
- Contribute to the delivery of Lampton’s vision and strategy
- Custodian of the brand, providing guidance on adhering to brand guidelines and style guide.