Home-based at present, with potential to be office-based in future, at our Head Office in London. Some travel to Fusion sites will also be required, to attend meetings, training or to provide assistance. This position is 25 hours per week, worked across 5 days, Monday – Friday.
Who We Are:
A sports, leisure and fitness operator and registered charity, Fusion Lifestyle is on a mission to bring health and wellbeing to communities across the UK.
We are recruiting for a conscientious and confident Payroll Administrator to ensure payroll is completed in a timely manner; supporting the Payroll Manager in reinforcing business efficiency and commerciality.
Some of the tasks associated with the Payroll Administrator position include:
- Review Fusion’s Time and Attendance system on a daily basis and ensure employees are paid correctly (including any additional pay elements)
- Process company expenses and sickness on a monthly basis
- Print and send P45s to leavers on a monthly basis
- Complete and send maternity and paternity letters in-line with company policy
- Provide support to the Payroll Manager and be able to complete payroll in their absence
- Manage the relations with Fusion’s pension providers, ensuring timely reporting, and payments
- Analyse reports issued, ensuring compliance in all areas, and investigating any anomalies
To be successful as the Payroll Administrator with Fusion you will need at least 3 years of experience in a multi-site, business-to-consumer organisation, alongside solid experience and understanding of payroll processing and legislation. As you’ll be working consistently to tight deadlines, you’ll need exceptional organisational skills, with a sharp eye for detail, and the ability to work under pressure whilst still producing outstanding results.
You’ll need the ability to learn quickly, and will be a solutions-focused, team player with a “can-do” attitude; anticipating need and working proactively.
Some of the employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Employer Contribution Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Management Pension Scheme
- Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free eye tests
- Employee Referral Scheme
If you would like to further your career within a leisure business at the heart of the communities in which we operate, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.