Sous Chef - Worcester
Exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our team and become part of the most successful restuarant group in the UK.
The Cosy Club's are a rapidly growing group of city centre restaurants and bars. We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed & warm environment.
We are looking to recruit a Sous Chef to help support the existing team at this amazing site. We are recruiting for bright, bubbly, energetic and passionate chefs who want to play a key part in a swiftly evolving company, whilst helping to make a truly beautiful business as great as it can be. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- Annual Loyalty shares award (with length of service)
- Access to wages as you earn with WageStream
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (with length of service)
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- Tasty free staff meal on duty
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie on our careers page.
What we are looking for from our Sous Chef...
- A calm and organised Sous Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade and provide structured and progressive training for all of the team.
- Sous Chefs that can cook, taste and enjoy their food.
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic Sous Chef with a real desire to progress.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Sous Chef.
- A knowledgeable Sous Chef who takes pride in producing great quality fresh food and will work with our Head Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
If you want to be part of this team then apply today