Membership Sales Consultant - Lincoln
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days’ holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 15 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
We are currently recruiting Sales Representatives to join our highly successful Membership Sales Consultants Team.
With one of the best un-capped commission structures around, the FEEL GOOD factor of the role when you succeed, plus the 'Team Days’ we have where we get together and have loads of fun celebrating and recognising amazing performance, you would be mad not to want to apply for this role…oh yeah and there is loads of opportunity to progress too!
You role involves:
- Lead Generation & Call Prospecting
- Conducting sales tours of the facilities
- Conducting a needs analysis with all prospective members
- To be responsible for the management of the prospecting database
- Working to targets
How to apply:
We run regular group recruitment assessments, click “apply” below now to submit your CV and be ready to attend our next session.
It can be challenging, but more importantly it can be VERY rewarding! So if you love the challenge/reward, Join Our Sales Team today!