We are recruiting for a Les Mills Body Attack Class Instructor
Our Fitness Class Instructors get our customers moving. With timetables packed full of a diverse range of classes, as a Fusion Fitness Class Instructor, you will welcome all customers, design and deliver high quality classes and ensure all participant’s individual needs and abilities are catered for.
If you are able to inspire, motivate and encourage others, and have an approachable nature, and a real “can-do” attitude; then a Fitness Class Instructor position with Fusion might just be for you!
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Undertake sessions according to the programme timetable and ensure classes commence at the designated times
- Provide options and realistic goals that take individual customers’ needs and abilities into account
- Collect and take the class register to ensure bookings are managed effectively and in line with Fusion’s class booking process
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of sessions, including equipment set-up and take-down
- Assist in the development of safe and effective programming through innovative ideas, initiating actions to meet the demands of the members
- Champion in role and take personal responsibility for all hygiene, health and safety policy and procedure
- Undertake all administrative tasks associated with the position
- Maintain own mandatory qualifications, licensing and CPD/ training and insurance requirements
To be successful as a Fusion Fitness Class Instructor, you will need:
- REPS/CIMSPA (Fitness / Exercise to music) level 2 qualified and registered (essential)
- Relevant and specific qualification for your chosen discipline (essential)
- Experience of delivering classes in a comparable role
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation, and the ability to exercise these in the workplace
- Understanding of different learning styles
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, questioning and delivering effective feedback and the ability to quickly build trust and rapport with customers
- The ability to motivate and inspire others to do better
- Good numerical and written skills
- Ability to deliver first class customer service to a diverse client base
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the customers
- We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment
If you would like to further your career in leisure, within a dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Click the link to apply.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.