New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for a Full Time Cloakroom Assistant to join our growing team based in the West End. We have immediate start available. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits!
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having a very competitive benefit.
As a Cloakroom Assistant you will look after coats, bags and other items for customers in Swingers. Your job is to keep customers personal belongings safe and return them to the owners when they leave.
What will you be doing as our Cloakroom Assistant?
- Attaching tickets to items
- Issuing customers with a matching ticket
- Safely storing items on hangers or racks, on shelves
- This must be done in a set order, so items do not get mixed up
- Returning items to customers on receipt of the matching ticket
- Remaining on station, safeguarding items until customers return
- Be in constant communication with Reception
- Interacting with guests as they arrive and as they leave to ensure positive Swingers experience
- Providing guidance and support to our clients
What makes you our perfect Cloakroom Assistant?
- Have basic literacy and number skills
- Have a polite and helpful manner
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a smart personal appearance
- Be well organised
- Be reliable and responsible
- Use initiative for recognising when additional tasks need to be done
- Be able to work well alone and in a team
- Be able to deal with busy times calmly and professionally
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
You must be able to work on the weekends and nights and have flexible working hours.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
- Designer uniforms
- Generous staff discounts
- Free crazy golf
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Cloakroom Assistant, please click 'Apply’ now.