Our Bartenders have the flair and allure to provide a first-class Harry’s Bar, James Street guest experience. Our cocktail menu is a twist on the classics therefore classic cocktail knowledge is essential for the Bartender role. With over 100 wines, a basic understanding of wine is required however, we offer ongoing beverage training allowing you to increase your product knowledge within the hospitality and catering industry. As well as this you have the support of your Head Bartender and Bar Manager, who will be there to care for your welfare and development.
Reminiscent of 1950’s and 1960’s Italian glamour, Harry’s Bar, James Street is an Italian restaurant located at St Christopher’s place between Oxford Street and Marylebone. With an offering of Breakfast, lunch and dinner, our guests can enjoy dishes reflective of those of its sister restaurant Harry’s Dolce Vita in Knightsbridge. Offering the traditional Italian charm and unfussy Italian dishes, seasonal sourcing inspires the menus through aperitive, pizze, paste, pesce e carne, contorni and of course the dolci.
As a Bartender, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous staff discount at our restaurants
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across The Ivy Collection as we continue to open new concepts within the UK and Ireland. The majority of our managers have been internally progressed and developed to senior positions.
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Quality uniform provided
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• A place at The Ivy training academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Since the opening of Harry’s Bar, James Street in October 2018, we continue to develop and retain our team across multiple departments. We are proud of our people, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love the hospitality and catering industry and want to push yourself, join Harry’s Bar, James Street today and we will open many doors for your career.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.