Hello, we’re Flight Club! We’ve taken the traditional game of darts and reinvented it for the 21st century and we call the result ‘Social Darts’; we’ve developed a range of fast-paced and exciting multiplayer games, designed to bring groups together for moments of unexpected, ridiculous, joy.
We have eight award-winning venues across the UK, with more venues nationally and internationally in the pipeline, and this summer, we are delighted to be bringing the joy of Social Darts to Cheltenham, with a breakth taking venue on Henrietta Street!
The Flight Club Family is at the heart of everything we do, and we are looking for a passionate General Manager to join us for the ride.
As General Manager, you’ll ensure all of our customers have a spectacular Social Darts experience. You’ll control, develop and improve all aspects of our venue, with a focus on maximising day time trading.
To be successful in this role, you’ll
- Demonstrate and live our values, with experience of delivering exceptional standards and customer experiences.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience at General Manager level in a branded or independent hospitality environment
- A keen eye for detail, never compromising on standards and encouraging others to do the same
- Be able to think on your feet, adapting well to the exciting changes working for a growing company can bring
- Lead by example – inspiring, coaching and developing their team every day
- Have full knowledge and experience of controlling all elements of the business financials.
Experience is important, but attitude and finding the right ‘fit’ comes first for us. To join the Flight Club Family, you’ll need to embody and embrace the values that make us: innovation, passion, togetherness and warmth. We’re passionate about what we do, working together to provide an unforgettable experience for our guests. But, we don’t rest on our laurels; we’re fearless and innovative, always looking for ways to push the boundaries in our roles.
The Flight Club Family is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we’ll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work. You’ll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year and you’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. As we grow, we want you to grow too; we’ll invest in your training and developing to make sure you’re interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.
Fancy joining our family? Apply Now