Cloakroom & Public Area Attendant - Ascot
Our Cloakroom & Public Area Attendants are the rockstars of our hotel! Entrusted with caring for every detail in our sophisticated public areas. Though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Please note: a points-based immigration system affecting the eligibility to apply to work in the UK has been introduced from 1 January 2021 and please note that this role does not provide visa sponsorship. Therefore, based on this new system:
Applicants with Irish citizenship, an indefinite leave to enter the UK or an indefinite leave to remain in the UK are eligible to apply to work in the UK.
EU, EEA or Swiss citizens who already lived in the UK by 31 December 2020 need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by 30 June 2021 and obtain a settled or pre-settled status to continue living and working in the UK after this date.
All other nationalities that require a visa to be eligible to work in the UK will continue. Please refer to the official government website for further information.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
A day in the life of our Cloakroom & Public Area Attendants demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Cloakroom & Public Area accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Cloakroom & Public Area are responsible for caring for our Cloakroom & public areas during their day. This will include touching areas within housekeeping, you will conduct cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping delivery tasks, as well as exceeding guests’ expectations by providing discreet and personalised service.
- Keeping the service and linen areas tidy and stocked.
- Carry out deep cleaning / spring cleaning duties as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of the Clockroom & Public Area Attendants is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Housekeeping attendants must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
Qualifications and Desirables
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Housekeeping attendants do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Housekeeping Attendants must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Previous experience in a luxury 5* hotel is beneficial but not essential, full training will be provided.
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered.
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes.
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement.
- Online benefits & discounts