Placement Opportunities - Rooms - Ascot
Our Placement Students are the future of our hotel! Entrusted with learning every aspect of their chosen division during their placement, our interns will be skillfully trained to never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
A day in the life of our Placement Students demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures.
- Our Placement Students will be working at the hotel for up to 1 year in Housekeeping. They will learn all the fundamentals of working in that team to ensure the gust receives nothing but the best experience.
- They will be offered rotations within their department and well as project work to enhance the operation function.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Placement Students is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Placement Students must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning