Guest Services Night Manager - Ascot
- To lead the Front of House operation on a nightly basis in order to provide an exceptional guest experience, from arrival through to departure.
- Anticipating guests needs in an intuitive manner and ensuring a seamless service is delivered at all times.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
- Duty Manager responsibilities – to oversee the nightly running of Front of House in order to ensure a smooth operation in all Front of House areas and ensuring guests receive seamless experiences.
- Ultimately responsible for the provision of a seamless guest experience.
- Offer support and guidance to the team in order to ensure all team members work as one team to produce an intuitive and seamless service delivery according to all CP standards.
- Handle and oversee complaints ensuring appropriate action is taken to resolve these and ensure customer satisfaction. Log all incidents and follow up with the General Manager and the guest.
- Ensure a lobby presence at all times especially peak times. Greeting and meeting with guests. Ensuring all VIP Guests are met.
- High engagement with guests throughout their stay to make them feel at home and create the warmth of Coworth Park. In addition promoting hotel services and facilities.
- Responsible for the training and performance of the team, ensuring this is carried out and monitored on a daily basis.
- Daily reporting – nightly reports
- Run end of day using the hotels operating system
- Create daily briefing sheet
- Send out report pack to HOD’s
- To coordinate with all hotel departments by anticipating and communicating guests needs.
- Daily Inspection of Front of House/ Back Office areas and guest rooms.
- Following up on guest complaints and queries from the day
- Live our values on a daily basis through being a Coworth Park brand ambassador.
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
- Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required
- You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the hotel needs
Qualifications and Desirables
- Hospitality degree
- 5 star experience
- Previous Duty Manager experience
- Computer Management system
- Customer orientated
- Good written and spoken English
- Good organisation
- Team player
- Opera Knowledge is desirable
- Full and Clean Driving Licence
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan / Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users