Lifeguard - Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Are you looking to join a fun and engaging environment with superb career opportunities?
To start your career we're looking for competent and qualified Lifeguards to take responsibility for the health and safety of our customers and ensure all our poolside activities run effectively. If you are willing, you will also be trained in other frontline areas to help take you to the next step up in your career at KAL.
The main purpose of the Lifeguard role is to:
- Ensure effective supervision and safety of swimmers and other customers
- Assist with the setting up, removal and maintenance of sports equipment
- Ensure our high cleanliness standards are maintained
- Ensure our customers receive a customer experience which is second to none
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A valid RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- A willingness to undertake ongoing training and development
- A willingness to cover additional hours when needed
Flexibility is required; specific shift patterns may include, for example, 'earlies' (6am-3pm), 'lates' (3pm-11.00pm) and Mids (11am-8pm).
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for a career in the leisure industry. Through a structured development plan, we will provide you with the skills to succeed and move up the career ladder quickly, if you are willing to learn and develop. An example of one of our career paths would be taking your first step in your management career progressing from Lifeguard to Team Leader.
We can also provide you with a great package of benefits through our Staff and Family Membership scheme, which provides virtually free facilities for you and a greatly discounted rate for some of your family. Plus, we also have a great discount website which can save you and your family loads of money too!
We have a generous annual leave entitlement and can offer an excellent pension scheme (West Yorkshire Pension Fund). We also like to have fun and celebrate our successes as often as we can.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Disclosure (DBS) is required for this post. A conviction will not exclude a candidate but will be considered as part of the overall recruitment process.