Treasury Manager - Corporate Office LondonDepartment:
Hours per week:
11 AugustJoin our highly qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic finance team. As Treasury Manager,
you will oversee and develop the company’s cash management and treasury operations activities on a worldwide basis. This entails managing bank relationship and daily cash operations. You will also supervise borrowing including debt compliance and reporting, analysing and interpreting debt agreements, while also assisting in meeting overall finance department's policies, regulatory and debt compliance requirements.
What is Included in your role as Treasury Manager:
- Oversight of the Group’s Debt and Cash management including involvement in the consolidated cash flow forecasting process. Review daily/weekly cash positions and needs;
- Oversight of the Groups’ global bank account structures and related fees. Establish and maintain appropriate banking systems globally to support business operations; manage bank service providers and the associated cost and expense. Continuous re-evaluation of bank account structures and providers to ensure the Group takes advantage of new banking products and services through a clearing bank tender process;
- Manage all corporate debt facilities in terms of compliance and reporting. Monitor forecasted debt compliance covenants and prepare periodic compliance reports;
- Assist in the review and negotiation of loan documentation for refinancing and new debt.
- Ownership of the treasury management system – Kyriba including ongoing administration;
- Ownership of market information system – Eikon and ensuring key rate changes are communicated to relevant parties;
- Annual Review of Treasury Policies and Procedures and implementation of any updates across the organization. Ensures that control and appropriate authorizations are in place;
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for internal and external reporting;
- Assist internal and external auditors on treasury related queries and audits;
- Prepare cash sweeps for corporate cash pooling purposes;
- Ownership of card acquiring relationship including negotiation of rates and services whilst ensuring the group accepts all widely used payment methods both electronically and at point of sale.
- Assist in the Group’s PCI compliance requirements.
- Optimization of interest earned on surplus cash balances and diversification of investment vehicles.
- Identify, analyze and manage the FX risks of the Group, manage the interest rate risk and execute interest rate hedges if needed.
- Management of counterparty exposure risk and other treasury-related risk.
- Ensuring financing transactions across the Group are accurately captured in treasury reports / systems and the annual group reporting.
- Preparing briefing packs for potential lenders and credit rating agencies.
- Participate in other projects and corporate initiatives, as required.
- Management and training of direct report – Treasury Analyst
We expect our Treasury Manager
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a corporate treasury role, preferably in a B2C environment (experience in the hospitality or retail sector is an advantage).
- experience in managing senior debt and development facilities
- experience of cash management with knowledge of cash pooling
- experience with a Treasury Management System (Kyriba an advantage)
- Understanding of card acquiring / merchant payments
- AMCT Qualified
- A Degree in a Business / Corporate Finance / Economics / Accounting degree
- Additional CIMA or ACA/ACCA qualification an advantage
Benefits of working for us as a Treasury Manager:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- A competitive salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Lunch is provided
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”