Nando's - Team Member
We're on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us! The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
What I Do
- I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by cooking, grilling, and preparing their meals to Nando’s high standards. It’s up to me to make sure our guests are wowed by their food and have a really positive experience.
- I prepare, cook and serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards and make customers feel fired up, wowed by the experience, and hooked for the next taste.
- I set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe, and fully operational workstations.
- I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards.
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene, and restaurant security measures
Perks of the role
- Hourly Rate: £8.91 (this may differ for under 18s)
- A free meal on every shift you work
- Access to a great discount platform
- Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
- Regular regional parties and events
To join us apply today!
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers, and the communities we are a part of. We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can ?ourish regardless of who they are, their background, or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.
Days Required: Flexible
Number of Positions Available: 3
How to Apply: If you would like the opportunity to be part of this exciting brand, please send a CV using the button below. Only applicants who are successful in gaining an interview will be contacted - please allow up to four weeks.