Meeting & Events Porter - Park Plaza LeedsDepartment:
Meetings & Events
This is a unique and exciting role with everyday being different! Your main focus will be on setting up Meeting & Events rooms but you will also serve customers and occasionally work in our bar or restaurant. First class service and precise Meeting & Events room set up are every bit as important to the hotel experience as a great night’s sleep in a stylish location is. And that is why your skills in delivering and creating memories as a Meeting & Events Porter are so important.
We are looking for a M&E Porter:
- Who will set up rooms for Meeting & Events including manual handling and heavy lifting
- Who ensures our Meeting & Events run smoothly, delivering memorable experiences
- Who will take orders and deliver food & drinks in an efficient and friendly manner
- Who is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a M&E Porter or M&E Waiter/Waitress in a hotel or restaurant
Benefits of working for us as a M&EPorter
- 30 Days of Holiday a year (pro-rata)
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit our website. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”